A friend will laugh

A friend will laugh
when your jokes are not funny
A friend will be there
when you run short of money

A friend will hold you
when you need to cry
A friend will listen
and never ask why

A friend will be there
when you feel all alone
A friend will answer
when you call on the phone

A friend will check on you
when they feel they should
A friend need not ask
expressions will be understood

A friend is the one
who is there at no charge
A friend can think small
or think very very large

You may be thinking
no friends have I
You must be a friend
to have a friend, is why

Another words, you can not have
what you do not feel
You can only have a friend
if your feelings are real

I have written my feelings
nothing more I can say
I hope you have many friends
and make a new one each day
Back To Top