One Line Top 10 Love Romantic Status for Whatsapp English

One Line Best Love Status for Whatsapp in English, Short Sad Love Status for Broken Heart, Beautiful & Cute Love Statuses, One Liner Best Love Quotes, Love status.
“You are what I always wanted, Simply I love you.”
“Some love one, some love two. I love one that is you.”
“I love you and that’s the beginning and end of everything.”
“Love is not about how much you say “i love you” but how much you can prove that it’s true.”
“Love is like a rubber band held at both ends by two people, when one leaves it hurts the other.”
“No matter how “busy” a person is, if they really care, they will always find the time for you.”
“Love is cute when it’s new, but love is most beautiful when it last.”
“Everybody knows how to love, but few people know how to stay in love with one person forever.”
“Thinking of you is easy, I do it every day. Missing you is the heartache that never goes away.”
“This is going to sound crazy, but…from the moment I first set eyes on you I haven’t been able to stop thinking about you.”
Back To Top