valentine day special whatsapp status



May this Valentine's Day give you lot of love and Happiness...!!

I’ll love U until the day after forever.Happy Valentines Day...

Gul ne gulshan se gulfam bheja hai, sitaro ne gagan se salam bheja hai, Mubarak ho apko ye "VALENTINE'S DAY" Humne tahe dil se yeh paigam bheja hai.

The best smell in the world is that man that you love.Happy Valentines Day..

Ek ajnabi se mujhe_ itna pyaar kyon hai.. Inkar karne par_ chahat ka ikraar kyon hai, Use pana nahi meri taqdeer _mein shayad... Phir har mod pe usi ka _intezar kyon hai. Happy Valentine Day

 " I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you." - Paulo Coelho

"There is no remedy for love but to love more." – Henry David Thoreau

"I want to be one of those old couples you see still holding hands and laughing after fifty years of marriage. That's what I want. I want to be someone's forever." - Rachel Gibson

"Love is like a beautiful flower which I may not touch, but whose fragrance makes the garden a place of delight just the same." - Helen Keller

"All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt." - Charles M. Schulz

When you luv someone, it’s nothing. When someone loves you, it’s somthing. When u love someone & they love you back, it’s everything.

No poems no fancy words I just want the world to know that I LOVE YOU my Princess with all my heart.

Love is like a cloud… love is like a dream… love is 1 word and everything in between… love is a fairytale come true… I found love when I found you. Happy Valentine’s Day.

May this Valentine’s Day be filled with love, understanding, and contentment as you journey through life with those you hold dear. Happy Valentine’s Day

The best and most beautiful things in the world can’t be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart. As my love for you… Happy Valentine’s Day.

Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart. Happy Valentine’s Day.

We’re two parts of a loving whole two hearts and a single soul. Happy Valentine’s Day

Love Quotes for Him. Happy Valentine’s Day.

Love is like a cloud… love is like a dream… love is 1 word and everything in between… love is a fairytale come true… I found love when I found you. Happy Valentine’s Day

I'll love U until the day after forever. Happy Valentines Day...

Dear singles.. HaPpY Sunday :p

If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you

Women are cursed, and men are the proof.

Did Adam and Eve ever have a date? No, but they had an Apple.

All you need is love.What would you call a woman who goes out with You? Desperate!

Love sought is good, but giv'n unsought is better

I married the first man I ever kissed. When I tell my children that, they just about throw up.

Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear.

Nothing is Good, but when I am with U everything is Good.

Never trust your heart because it's on the right side.

Kiss me, and you may see stars, love me and I will give them to you

I am waiting at the end of the
rainbow for you, my Prince

Love is like a cloud… love is like a dream… love is 1 word and everything in between… love is a fairytale come true… B’Coz I found love when I found U.
Happy valentines day

“Good thing I brought my library card, because I’m checkin’ you out.”

Love is the warm hug that extinguishes an argument.
Back To Top