Best WhatsApp Status on love, Romantic Shayari SMs Collectionn

  1. Going for Aerospace Engineering. Meri future GF ko bohat space milega 
  2. You know you’re ugly when it comes to a group picture they hands you the camera.
  3. For Sale: Parachute. Only used once, never opened.
  4. I knew, I was born to be a pessimist. Because My blood group type is B Negative
  5. If I agreed with you we’d both be wrong
  6. Why is “abbreviation” such a long word?
  7. “You don’t know anything about pain until you’ve seen your own baby drowned in a tub… and you definitely don’t know anything about how to wash a baby.” – Anthony Jeselnik
  8. Dear Lord, there is a bug in your software…it’s called #Monday, please fix it
  9. When your only tool is a hammer, all problems start looking like nails
  10. My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.
  11. The “Night Out” ever…… but I don’t know why they took me to police station. Am I Famous??
  12. One day I am gonna win….. I can wait till mah death for it.
  13. If you’re talking abt me behind mah back….. go ahead this is the best angel to kiss mah ass!
  14. Scratch here ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ to reveal my status 
Back To Top