Top Five Attitude Whatsapp Status For Life Latest New

Whats Winning Attitude.?
3 Ants Saw An Elephant Coming.
Ant1, We Will Kill Him..
Ant2, We Will Break His Legs..
Ant3, Forgive Him Guys,
He Is Alone And We Are 3..!
.................................
My Attitude:
If U Dont Care, I'll Care..
If U Again Dont, I'll
Continue Caring..
If UStill Dont, Then I Wont
Give U A Chance To Care
For Me Again..!
..................................
Attitude During Exam:
"They Gave The Questions
Which I Dont Know..
So I Wrote Answers Which
They Dont Know..!"
..............................
An Excellent Positive Statement:
"I'm Not Totally Usless..
I Can Still Be Used As An
Example Of Uselessness..
Thats The Attitude..!
.............................
'My Way Of Life'..
People Laugh Because I
Am Different.. And,
I Laugh Because They Are
All Same..
Thats Called Attitude..!
Back To Top